Tuesday 23 April 2013

Design Presence; Etsy.

I've been talking about setting Etsy up for so long and finally I've done it! Since I've really got stuck in to image I've been designing a lot of artwork that could easily be turned into something such as a greetings card. I've decided to utilise this in order to make a bit of money and further promote my skills and name. I've only got two cards in my shop so far but I'm hoping over summer I will find time to create more designs and fully stock my shop. Particular calendar dates such as christmas will be good things to focus on because I imagine a lot of sales could be made. I've not really made a massive effort to promote this shop because it's something for me in my spare time really at the moment instead of being an integral part of my practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment