Saturday 20 April 2013

Design Strategy; past work.


As part of my ppd presentation I decided to look back on some of my old work. This is the first thing I ever design upon coming to university. When I look at it now, I must admit that it does make me laugh because I've come so far and can see an obvious difference in the quality of my work. The weirdest thing about it is, although I didn't use to describe myself as an image based designer, I've been designing that type of work from the very beginning looking at this. I feel as though since this I am a much more confident and professional designer. This photo was taken on my phone for example and now I'm regularly using the photography studio to get professional looking images of my work. I also have developed many software skills I didn't have before because when I started I had been taught to design everything on photoshop. This could be the reason why the quality of my work is so much better now because you definitely don't use photoshop to design!

No comments:

Post a Comment