Tuesday 23 April 2013

Design Strategy; contacting Lucy.


Lucy was someone else I contacted for feedback on my portfolio. I've only recently came across her work and love it because it has a very hand rendered approach to it so this is something I can relate to. Lucy's feedback is really useful because it's very much about someone seeing it for the first time and this is how it will be when I go to interview. Although she wasn't sure how much she could comment, the feedback is definitely going to be taken into consideration because it's things I hadn't really noticed myself. The feedback I'm getting on my actual illustration style wasn't expected but is very much welcomed because obviously I want to continue to improve this and these are people who are out there doing it so they know the industry better than I do. I'll definitely continue to follow Lucy's work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment