Thursday 25 April 2013

Design Strategy; contacting Chris.


Chris was one of the people I emailed to get some feedback on my portfolio. Due to my work being specifically image based I thought Chris would be perfect to talk to because he works within children's illustration. He replied quite promptly and it was really nice to hear from him as I've spoken to him previously. The feedback he's given me is really good and in depth so it's given me a lot to think about both with my portfolio and also my design work in general. He directed me to a site of an agency he works with too and this will prove quite useful because children's illustration is something I could conider going into based on the style of my work. It was really good to hear what Chris has been working on too and that he's keeping busy! Hopefully we'll continue to keep in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment