Thursday 13 October 2011

Good is the ipod evolution - packaging task crit.



The above nets on cartridge paper were the ones I chose for my final idea and that I left out to crit. The comments I was given were...
Strengths
We like the stock.
We like the way the logo is wrapped around the bottle carrier. 
It's clean and simple. 

Areas for improvement
Could be double sided - something on the inside. 
Some information about what it is. 
Take the guides off when printing. 
The logo doesn't communicate apple/music. 
On one particular design the logo could be on the outside, as you can't see it when its folded. 

Additional comments
Consider the colour. 
Consider the position of the logo. 
Could make the logo into a repeated pattern. 
Could keep with the apple colours - white stock and then work with grey tints. 
Experiment with silver stock. 
Include ipod imagery - maybe headphones. 

I felt that this feedback is really useful because it gives me so many ways I could expand on my current set of nets and so many new ideas if I was to this further. It could be definitely something to look back on. Its also brought up issues that I hadn't really though about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment