Monday 25 February 2013

Design Strategy; contacting Room For Design.




During the summer I had a studio visit to Room For Design back home in Northallerton. At the end of the visit there was a mention of a possible work placement so I've kept that in mind all this time up until I've finally found the right time to follow this up. I contacted Joe explaining that I'd been to see them before and wondered if it was possible for me to come in and work with them. I attached a small PDF of a few examples of my work too because when I went to visit I didn't actually take anything with me so I thought it would be nice for them to see this. Joe got back to me and we arranged a few days during the easter break for me to go in so I'm really pleased and can't wait for my placement now. They have also moved studios but within the same building so it'll be really nice to see where they are working from now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment