Monday 18 February 2013

Design Presence; portfolio.





This is my portfolio at the moment ready for the surgeries where I hope to gain feedback on how I could improve it. I've chosen my favourite projects with one of them being from second year because this is where I feel I started to notice personal improvement. I've given each project two pages, kind of like when I create my design boards because I always like to have a full shot of the outcomes so you can see how everything works together. I've also included some artwork for some of the projects so you can really see the detail in elements such as the letters for the typeface brief. I've gone for quite a large border around the edges because I feel this looks quite clean and organised. I've also included a little bit of information on each of the pages so that someone looking at the projects for the first time has an idea of what they are all about. My logo is consistent throughout the portfolio too so hopefully my name will be remembered by whoever is viewing it. Due to all the projects being image based I feel this portfolio works because this ties them all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment