Sunday 29 April 2012

PPD study task six; spreading the word pt 1. (My website)

Scamp I drew for my website design in a workshop with Lorraine. This was the inital idea I had when thinking about my website but upon reading feedback about it being a bit unbalanced I decided to change it slightly when I began experimenting with my proposal digitally. 


















With the image on the right the idea is that you would click on a picture that would then take you to a page with a range of photos from that brief and an explination of what it was all about. This is so that people wouldn't have to scroll forever more to find specific elements. 








I kept a minimal number of pages because I felt the most relevent things in the ones i've included. Tried to add a bit of an illustration twist on the design due to this being one of my passions. Wanted to keep my website design quite minimal so its in keeping with the rest of the things I've created and also won't take long to load. It's not overpowering and I find it quite easy on the eye and simple to navigate around. The idea of having everything in the center is just something I find pleasing from a design point of view because it looks balanced and neat. 


Final proposed pages for my website. I've only proposed one for one piece of work to give an idea of what it would look like as all will be of a similar layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment