Saturday 21 April 2012

PPD study task four; what is a creative CV?


Deciding how I would like to have my logo with my contact details. Works better above due to a heirarchy. 















Exploring a general layout and deciding where I would like to apply blue to fit with the logo if I decide to apply it at all. Having white space around the information works well because i'm looking for a minimalistic design approach. 

My name is also part of my logo/branding so should this be blue too? Isn't as strong blue when it's small and still works well with the larger logo when black. 


Initial 'finished' CV until...


...I realised I'd forgotten to add previous work places and references! So this is my final creative CV design. 
In a way I worked backward with this task because I created my branding for the fifth task first and then went back and did my CV so I had a style to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment