Thursday 19 May 2011

Speaking from experience; first crit.




- Ideas need to be more focused.
- Concentrate on creative ways to save money eg. using other peoples milk and topping it back up with water. 
- Speak to other people about their experiences.
- Definitely keep it light hearted and funny as this would suit the target audience. 
- How much can I relate it to Graphic Design? because as it stands this idea could refer to any course in any country. 

I feel that this crit has given me some clarity because I was worried that the idea had too much scope and wasn't sure which direction to take my concept in. Im going to stick with a similar concept but focus it down, as advised. Im considering something like 'how to survive on a student budget...creatively' and making it quite funny because money generally, tends to be quite a boring subject. To move on I also need to speak more to people on the course as the brief states that this piece of graphic design is for people beginning this course in September. I feel confident enough to begin moving toward a final resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment