Thursday 19 May 2011

Speaking from experience; crit two.

For the second crit I had a mock up of a book i'd created with creative ways to save money whilst at university and i'd printed this onto various different types of stock. I also had a range of design sheets so people in my crit could see where my ideas had come from. 




- The idea still needs to focus more on the graphic design course. 
- A smaller book is more personal and can be kept in your wallet. 
- The book itself looks like a pile of money so is there some way in which I could work with this?
- Consider creating another book so I have one for in university and one for out of university. 


From this crit I was able to create a list of things I needed to do to take my idea a step further.
- Create a second book.
- Create more illustrations.
- Experiment with borders.
- I could create a 3rd book of essentials.
- Set the facebook group going to get responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment