Sunday 3 October 2010

Alphabet soup.

What is being communicated and how? 
Vanish is being communicated by taking sections of the letter away gradually over ten frames. 


How well does this answer the brief? 
This answers the brief well because I have represented the word successfully and produced the amount of work the brief asked for. 


How well has the idea been visually explored? 
I could have considered looking at more research for this project. My sketchbook work however has helped a lot because I explored a range of ideas before deciding on a final one. 


What are the strengths of the resolution? 
The strengths of my resolution include not just going with the first idea I chose and the whole idea has been kept simplistic throughout the design process. 


How could it be improved? 
One way it could be improved is by drawing one 'R' and photocopying this then erasing sections via photoshop. This would be more successful because the hand rendered final piece has slight differences with each 'R' in the series. 


General comments...
I have enjoyed this project because experimenting with typography is something I find interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment