Monday 18 October 2010

Alphabet soup two evaluation.

Which personality traits did you choose to respond to and apply to the type face?
Insecure and loud. 



What are the reasons behind the design decisions you have made for the typeface? 
I gave it a bold outline to represent the 'loud' personality trait and hide the insecurity. I made the inside of the letters 'broken' so that this could represent the insecurity in the correct way. I also made my whole type face capital so it looked bold and also represented the 'loud' side of my partners personality and showed he's quite a bold character. 


In what ways are the results effective? 
They represent my partner successfully and show his personality traits that I chose in a simplistic and understandable manner. He also understood how it represented him as soon as it was shown to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment