Monday 27 May 2013

Design Presence; portfolio.


This is my final portfolio that I'm going to print for the end of year show. I changed the format to portrait after advice I recieved a while ago from Joe when I had my surgery. I prefer this a lot more since I made the changes for various reasons I discussed with Joe that it could be better. Although it appears minimal still with the space around some of the images, it's visually better because the images can be a lot larger with being on two pages. Each project has been allocated two pages for this reason. I've also included less text because the projects should be able to speak for themselves and a lot of text distracts from the imagery. I've included my favourite and most successful projects because I feel in interviews I will be able to speak about these most confidently and they also communicate my skills most successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment