Monday 8 October 2012

Task

Task one
Five things I didn't know before the summer break that I know now;
- The type of studio I would like to work for when I graduate.
- A definate area of design i'm going to presue.
- A brief history of Coca-Cola.
- I'd prefer to be based in the North when I graduate.
- I would like to work in a studio and possibly freelance on the side.

Five things I would address differently than I did this summer;
- Contact more studios and pester people.
- Visit more exhibitions//galleries.
- Spend a lot more time illustrating.
- Keep a constant flow of research going through my blog so I keep up to date with current design.
- Secure a definate work placement. 

Five specific things I will address this semester; 
- Create a body of personal research into illustration for inspiration. 
- Contact more studios about visits. 
- Illustrate more in my spare time. 
- Go on a few visits.
- Utilise time spent in uni. 

Five things we could address as a group; 
- Contacting printers
- Hourly rate
- Meeting straight talking designers to give us a realistic view of the industry and their experiences
- More print visits to refresh this area of our knowledge
- Possibly being able to invite our own contacts in to give a talk

No comments:

Post a Comment