Saturday 27 October 2012

Design Strategy; Manchester print fair and Papercut exhibition.







A group of us went through to Manchester to the print fair and Papercut exhibition. We weren't sure what to expect from the print fair as we'd never been before but although it was small, there was a lot of great work and designers so in true style, I went round collecting various business cards and used it as an opportunity to pick up new contacts. Seeing this was also good because they hold them regularly so it's something we could all get involved in, in the future. Going to such events reminds me why I love print so much! We then went on to the Papercut exhibition and although this was a bit more arty, it was still applicable again due to my love of stock. There was some amazing work and it's surprising what can be done with paper, some of it was so detailed. I really enjoyed this day out so would like to do something similar in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment