Monday 24 September 2012

Contacting illustrators; Chris Jevons.



I again, contacted Chris because I love his style of work. It's very quirky and he's worked with some very respectable/ well known clients. His response was almost instant too despite him being really busy so I appreciated that. 




By the final email, I felt as though i'd set myself up with my first industrial contact that I could refer back to if I need further advice on my practice so this overall was a great result. The answers Chris gave were also very detailed and have given me a lot to think about. 


Although these contacts were not made during the summer period I feel they have informed a lot of the decisions I have made during the summer about who I want to be and also where i'd like to be within the industry! I'd also not got round to blogging them before hand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment