Monday 4 June 2012

PPD; Emails from design studios and illustrators.

The Touch Agency

Rubberband

Room For Design

Chris Jevons

Vicki Gausden

After sending emails out to various studios and illustrators I got a few responses soon after which was great, a real confidence boost when it comes to contacting people. The studios that responded advised me to get back to them nearer the time about studio visits which is completely understandable as they are very busy people so I will follow this up in due course. The illustrators seemed more than happy to answer any questions I have which is also brilliant because it means I can get feedback on any concerns or just general thoughts I had about being freelance. All in all a really good response so far and i'm looking forward to arranging studio visits and getting feedback on my questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment